Cauterets is well-known for its great mountain sites and activities. You could try to master le Vignemale, highest summit of the French Pyrénées with 3298 meters high, or try the second highest summit which is called… le Clot de la Hount! What a famous homonym for our B&B…
- Le Parc Animalier des Pyrénées
- Gavarnie-Cauterets Pont d’Espagne
- Le Pic du Midi – Tourmalet
- Saint-Bertrand de Comminges
- … and plenty of other jewels!
If you want to favor public transport, you will find:
- A free “CityCab” shuttle with a nearby stop, ready to drive you to the village;
- A bus line to join the pont d’Espagne;
- A public bus service to join Argelès, Gavarnie or Lourdes.
During your stay, Arnaud will be available to give you any hint and indication needed to discover our trails. We are not afraid to explore with you the local map!